We can all agree that once you invest in a pet stroller, it’s hard to go anywhere without it! However, if you don’t take proper care of your pet stroller, the noticeable wear and tear will turn this convenient form of transportation into one that’s not so practical anymore. But worry not! We have some simple tips that will help you keep your pet stroller in top notch shape!
- Clean the Wheels
- While pet strollers can take on almost any terrain, regularly cleaning and lubricating the wheels to remove any trapped debris will allow you to maneuver your stroller with ease and give your wheels a longer life.
- Check for Loose or Damaged Parts
- Pet strollers often feature many moving parts such as folding mechanisms, zippers, and fastenings. Checking to make sure all these parts are properly functioning will allow you to address the issue before you take your stroller out again, and possibly further damage it.
- Stay Away from Harsh Chemical Cleaners
- Avoid cleaning the inside and outside of your stroller with abrasive chemical cleaners. Not only can residue cause rusting, but it can actually pose a danger to your fur baby. It is best to use a cleaner specifically designed for your stroller!
- Check the Cabin Measurement + Weight Limit
- Many people tend to overlook the cabin measurement when purchasing a Pet Stroller. It is critical to look at the cabin measurement to make sure that your pet(s) will fit comfortability in it. You want your pet feels secure in the space, otherwise they will whine or scratch to get out.
- Weight guidelines have been carefully studied and tested so that you can get the most out of your pet stroller and keep your pet(s) safe. If you have a more muscular pet, such as a bulldog, you will need a Pet Stroller that can accommodate their weight. Make sure to follow the weight guidelines to keep your stroller in good condition and your pet(s) safe.
- Proper Stroller Storage
- Always properly fold and store your stroller in a clean and dry space to prevent it from any damage, rust, or mildew. When you are ready to take it out again, give it a quick pre-walk check to ensure correct operation and the safety of your pet(s).
Following these simple tips will help you drastically lengthen the life of your stroller, allowing you and your pet(s) to safely and comfortably enjoy the ride. Shop here and learn more about our easy-to-use pet strollers!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.