Many pet owners have had negative experiences when they put pets in traditional carriers to take them out of the house. Their pets often get upset: cats yowling while you’re driving or dogs barking like crazy. That mostly happens because they are scared and don’t feel secure when they are in the pet carrier. They don’t know where you’re taking them, or where they are. It’s just as hard for you that you can’t see your pet through the carrier and that they can’t see you. IBIYAYA has solved this issue with the transparent hard case pet carrier. Here, IBIYAYA has solved this issue with transparent hard case pet carrier. Furthermore, a intruding pattern design.
Our pets aren’t all that different from us. Just like people, they have their own personalities, and their own likes and dislikes. Some are adventurous, and some are cautious. Some like their privacy, and others can’t get enough attention from everybody they meet. The secret to successful travels with your pet is to choose products that suit their personalities.
That’s what’s great about IBIYAYA’s pet carriers: there’s one for every canine temperament. My older dog likes her privacy, so I bought her this adorable Pet Tote. Since it looks just like a regular purse, she’s able to go incognito around town. No one even knows she’s there unless she decides to stick her head out and say hello.
But then there’s my new puppy. He’s a typical maltese, and can sleep through anything when he’s tired. But, when he’s awake, he likes to see and be seen. And he always wants to know where I am. That’s why I bought him IBIYAYA’s transparent hardcase carrier. Here’s why it’s such a perfect fit for my newest little guy:
- This carrier offers more visibility than any other carrier I’ve seen. I can see in to make sure he’s staying out of trouble (you know how puppies can be!), and he can see me, which helps keep him calm and relieves any anxiety he may be feeling. And it’s a lot of fun for me, because I get to watch him act like a little clown, begging for attention if anyone looks his way for more than two seconds!
- It’s also really easy to use. You can open it from either the top or the side panels, and it comes with both a hand strap and a shoulder strap. And it folds flat when you’re not using it, so storage is easy.
- There’s plenty of ventilation, so he can stay nice and cool even in warmer conditions. And all that ventilation also makes it easy for me to talk to him and to hear any whines, whimpers, or other bids for attention.
- It comes in enough colors and patterns to suit any taste.
- It comes fully decked out inside, too, with a safety strap, a pet diaper, and a removable inner pad for easy cleaning.
If you’re going to be traveling with a pet who never wants to miss a thing, check outIBIYAYA’s transparent hard case carrier. It’s a great way to let your pet be part of the action while still keeping him safe and secure.
For more IBIYAYA newest product, please see www.ibiyaya.com