Hey there, how are you holding up? During the COVID-19 lockdown, your cuddly friends may also miss their furry friends in the neighborhood. Animals are curious beings. Just like you, staying indoors 24/7 may cause them anxiety and restlessness. Given this, a quick stroll outdoors may be called for once in a while.
However, pets tend to go to other pets when they see each other on the street. During a lockdown, that may not be a smart move. While there is still no evidence that pets can spread the coronavirus to people to date, it’s always better to go on the safe side.
At a special time like this, you can get a little help from pet strollers. You no longer need to worry about getting too close to other people and pets. Here are some activities you can enjoy outside with your fur baby in a stroller granted that you are not on strict lockdown:
- Explore the outdoors with your senior or sick pets. The Hercules Heavy-duty stroller and Gentle Giant Pet Wagon are perfect for big dogs who no longer have the same physique or energy to run around like they used to. Every paw deserves a breath of fresh air.
- Jog with your fur-iend. The Turbo Pet Jogger has air-filled tires, making it the perfect choice for outdoor exercises over terrains of all kinds. Physical fitness is another way to fight the crisis after all.
- Enjoy a bike ride with your pet. The Happy Bicycle Pet Trailer/Stroller allows fur parents to hook the pet pram onto their bicycle for all pets who are craving the zoomies. Share the adrenaline rush!
- Take multiple pets out at once. With the Double Decker Pet Bus or the Elegant Retro I, you no longer have to choose which fur baby will get to see the great outdoors. Why let just one tag along when you can bring them all, right?
- Take your furry friend along with you, even in public transportation. The 5-in-1 EVA Pet Carrier/Stroller offers versatility and comfort in whichever way you choose to travel, offering five awesome ways to carry your adorable best friend. Just be sure to practice social distancing, okay?
Ibiyaya is all about letting you enjoy precious time with your pets during the lockdown but it also values your safety. With Ibiyaya, the lockdown can be made even just a tiny bit more enjoyable.